50% of consumers who do a local search on their smartphone visit a store within a day.
6 Reasons to Audit your Local SEO
1. Local search marketing is highly targeted and timely
The top reason for local search is to find a specific business. The second most common reason is to find a product or service.
2. Highest conversion levels of all local advertising channels
Local directories dominate the first page of many local search results.
Local directory marketing (just one of many Local SEO strategies) has a higher conversion rate than other more traditional advertising options – up to 50% conversion on some directories.
3. Great return on investment
Unlike traditional advertising (e.g. local newspapers, leaflets, direct mail, etc.), with local SEO there is little wasted exposure.
You reach potential customers when they need you — not when they don’t. This makes Local SEO both efficient and cost-effective.
4. Only 20% of Adults now Get News from Print Newspapers
Recent figures show some local newspapers have lost 80% of their readership in the last 20 years.
5. 88% of Local Consumers Trust Online Business Reviews
Word of mouth is a major factor in the success of many local businesses. So increase your company’s online reputation. Our Local SEO program helps you attract reviews to your business from your existing customers.
6. People Search Local
50% of local mobile searchers look for business information (like your company address or phone number)
46% of all Google searches are local
64% of local customers use search engines and directories as their main way to find local business
96% of internet users conduct local searches
A whopping 78% of local mobile searches result in an offline purchase
There are simple tricks to updating your citations, back-linking and review collection that you wouldn’t know if you didn’t work with SEO every day.
ROI is easily calculated with Google Analytics, part of our SEO service includes setting up Google Analytics
What we do in a local seo audit
- Best Practise Google Places Listing audit
- Google + account update and verification
- Best Practise citations in relevant aggregator sites with the highest authority
- Audit the quality of Google Places reviews and third party reviews (e.g. yelp) with recommendations for improvement
- Best Practise citations on relevant local domains eg. chamber of commerce and industry relevant domains
- Audit competitors’ local SEO activity
- Audit and recommend site wide changes to boost visibility
“NetProphets quickly sorted our SEO and totally transformed our visibility in 3 weeks. Couldn’t believe the results.”
Chris Swadling, Iron Wood Recycled Timber